Corporate Wellness Program in Seguin, TX
Doctor Carreon Offers Customizable Programs and Individualized Guidance for Selected Companies and Their Employees. See Requirements and Benefits Below.
Individualized attention from the start.
At the Center for Medical Weight Loss of Seguin, we care not only about you as an individual but the businesses in our community as well. We are offering the same in-depth and customizable programs and individualized guidance with the added incentive of discounts to the below companies.
- Alamo Group
- Texas State Staff
- Seguin ISD
- City of Seguin
- Guadalupe Valley Nursing Center
- Navarro ISD
- Local Banks in Seguin
- Great American Products
- Guadalupe County
We provide many weight loss programs that are customizable to suit your needs to help you lose weight fast and safely. Each program includes continual assistance with one-on-one care, help with fitness, improving behavioral motivation, and much more. Our Facility also offers weight loss products customized to fit your cravings, restrict your appetite, and assist with burning fat. You can view all our services at the Center for Medical Weight loss by clicking the button below.
Actual Patient, results may vary
The Center for Medical Weight Loss offers to these employees:
- To provide an initial consultation free to all employees ($19 consultation)
- To provide a minimum of $50 discount to all employees toward initial enrollment in any CMWL physician supervised weight loss
- To provide a 10% discount on professional services for any ongoing weight loss program (beyond 6 or 12 week program)
- Buy 1 B12 Injection, Get 1 FREE ~ $25, receive 1cc B12 every 2 weeks
- Not valid with any other CMWL discounts, promotions, specials
Visit our Center for medical weight loss site Here
How to redeem? Must show proof of employment
Who is eligible? Any employee who’s employer is on the active corporate company wellness list Employee, spouse and dependents. Dependents must be 16-24 years of age
Results and Testimonials are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person. All photos/images are models, unless specified as actual patients of Dr. Melanie Carreon.